Buayzzzzzz………This is from Iscoooool…. Only The Mr. The Dubey can The taalk like this…
Watched Zindagi Na milegi Dobara yesterday. And damn impressed with it. Presenting the Imran’s poetry for all my friends worldwide…
Pighlay neelam sa behta hua yeh samaan
Neeli neeli si khamoshiyaan
Na kahin hai zameen
Na kahin aasmaan
Sarsaraati huyi tehniyaan, pattiyaan
Keh rahi hain ki bas ek tum ho yahaan
Sirf main hoon meri saansein hain aur meri dhadkanein
Aur main sirf main
Apne honay pe mujhko yaqeen aa gaya
There are things good friends do that assure a wide network friends. What are these things? Is it possible to expand your circle of friends by changing your behavior and attitude towards people?
Some things good friends do instinctively:
• Good friends keep things to themselves that were told to them in confidence.
• They are reliable about things such as pre-arranged dates,times, or contributions to a dinner party.
• They are not jealous of your other friends. On the contrary, real friends are happy for you.
• Good friends phone or visit when you are sick, or your mother has died.
• They know when to listen and when to talk.
• They are one of those few people to whom you can say that you are not well, and they don’t feel uncomfortable.
• They know when to back off — sometimes you just need space and they do not interpret that as a personal rejection,because they do not see everything from their own point of view.
• They will tolerate your lively children, or your grumpy mother-in-law or you boisterous fox terrier.
• They will be honest with you if you ask their opinion, but once they have given it, will not hold it against you if you don’t follow their advice.
Here are some more things that a good friends will always do:
• Good friends never say “I told you so”, even if they are right.
• They will laugh and cry and be silly and get drunk with you, but will not tell others about it.
• They do not make you feel that you have to spring-clean your house before they visit.
• Good friends are not jealous of your success or your nice, new boyfriend.
• They will not allow other people to say nasty things about you in their presence without defending you.
• They will encourage you to do adventurous new things, such as sky-diving or dyeing your hair, or taking up diving.
• Good friends will laugh at your joke even if they have heard it six times before.
• They will take you out on your birthday, if you have nothing planned.
• Good friends don’t automatically expect you to agree with them on matters of sex, politics and religion.
• Good friends will fetch you, if your car breaks down even as late as two in the morning.
• They will go to the divorce court with you or visit you in hospital, if need be.
If you don’t have friends who do these things for you, it might be because you are not doing these things for them.So, seize the opportunity to prove how much they mean to you. Very often, people don’t warm up to you unless you how how much you care.
Good friends will laugh and cry and be silly and get drunk with you, but will not tell others about it.
You can’t change anybody
You can’t change the way they are
You simply have to accept it
Whether its good or bad
The rule of friendship lies in respect
As well as loyalty
Though he’s not good as you thought
He’s still the friend you respect the most
We can’t chose someone to be
there for us
We simply have to wait for them
That’s somehow someone will
And accept us as we are
Friendship is the nicest thing God
create for us
It doesn’t cost a cent
But somehow means a lot for us
To be able to live pleasantly
Friends are siblings that God never
But still they are always there for us
To add happiness in our lives
And peace of mind
Can we be able to befriend with
someone who doesn’t care for us?
Of course we can’t
They are maybe few in this world
But they should be true
The rule of friendship
Must be hand in hand
for it might be too late
When we realize that we meet