In the midst of light I was lost in the dark
I was blind, I never saw light
I was in the dark
I stayed in the dark
I loved in the dark
Darkness was my life
I, so blind
I fell in love
I fell in love with the darkness
The darkness of your eyes
The fairness I never saw
Mists of fogs always clear
Even in london
But why not in the city of my heart
Night passes by to see the lark in the morn
But I am in the darkness
Your light that caused it to be
Even the devil has to stop
But the heart that you kept blindfolded is still
As if the seven seas of blood in my veins
The rivers have flooded me
I am drowning
Drowning in the air
Into the hands of mists
When the day is long and the night is yours alone,
when you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don’t let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.
Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it’s time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
if you feel like letting go, (hold on)
when you think you’ve had too much of this life, well hang on.
Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. Don’t throw your hand. Oh, no. Don’t throw your hand.
If you feel like you’re alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
If you’re on your own in this life,
the days and nights are long,
when you think you’ve had too much
of this life to hang on.
Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes.
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on.
Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on.
Everybody hurts. You are not alone.
– Love = Life, Fear = No Life. There really is no in between.
– Love begins by loving yourself first.
– Work should not be the – 1 priority in your life.
– Always listen to your inner voice; it is seldom wrong.
– Rather than fall in love, we should rise in love.
– Your life and the lives of those you love are happening now. Your life today is not a dress rehearsal for another life you will have later… Live it with love now.
– There is no measure to the quantity of love we are able to give to others and to ourselves
– Giving love should not be calculated on a scoreboard.
– Happiness must come from within.
– Money is not what life is about.
– Complaining only stimulates fear, insecurity, and an unhappy life.
– Wake up each day with an attitude of gratitude.
– As you fall asleep at night, allow your last thoughts to focus on what you are grateful for in your life.
– Don’t aim too low to achieve what you truly desire in your life.
– Reach higher for your dreams… and, more importantly, reach higher for love.
– Believe in yourself.
– Do your best each day, and never look back.
– There is nothing wrong with being single.
– Being alone does not make you a loser.
– When you least expect it, love will come knocking on your door.
– Love requires practice each and every day.
– Love is an action: treat it as such.
– Dating is like riding a bicycle: you never really forget how to do it.
– If you can count the number of true friends you have on one hand, you are truly blessed.
– Have some fun each and every day.
– Ego only gets you into trouble. Find a place and bury it forever.
– We are all winners. There truly are no losers. The choice is up to you.
– Stop overanalyzing, and just do it.
– What goes around comes around.
– Walking is good therapy: It exercises the body and clears the mind.
– Take the time each day to pay a compliment to someone.
– What’s love got to do with it? … Everything!
– Material things do not bring love and happiness into your life.
– If you do not trust, you cannot love.
– The love from another person should complement us, not complete us.
– Recognize the importance and beauty of touch.
– Reach to you inner child for help and guidance.
– Real love is unconditional.
– Love is the biggest gift you can give to anyone, especially to yourself.
– Judge no other man or woman in this world; this is not our right.
– Respect everyone for who they are, as individuals, and treat them equally with love and respect.
– Fear blocks us from fully experiencing love.
– There is a place within each of us that allows us to return to love.
– Each day, take time out for yourself.
– We will never know everything. That is the beauty of life, and, more importantly, that is the beauty of love.
– Genuine love is given with no strings attached, with no expectations.
– Live life with no expectations, that way you will never be disappointed.
– Always retain your individuality in a relationship.
– Communicate your feelings honestly to all.
– There is nothing wrong with compromising.
– Always believe in yourself.
– In order to love, you must be able to forgive anyone, fully and unconditionally.
– Loving yourself is not selfish.
– Completion and happiness come from within, not from another person.
– Patience brings great rewards.
– Loving relationships require commitment.
– Life is all about choices. Recognize that you have them always.
– You cannot change anyone, unless that person wants to change himself or herself.
– Learn to develop a sense of awareness.
– We are all capable of greatness, as long as we believe in ourselves.
– You will never create the loving relationship you desire, unless you are willing to put forth the work and effort.
– Reveal your true self to everyone.
– Always maintain your dreams, goals, values, and lifestyle choices without serious compromise.
– Infidelity hurts many innocent bystanders.
– The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.
– Before you ask, “Are you the one for me?,” remember to ask, “Are you NOT the one for me?”
– Never be afraid to ask questions. The answers always provide better choices for one’s life.
– Sexual intimacy keeps a loving relationship strong and resilient.
– A nicer term for gossip is an “exchange of information.”
You can’t change anybody
You can’t change the way they are
You simply have to accept it
Whether its good or bad
The rule of friendship lies in respect
As well as loyalty
Though he’s not good as you thought
He’s still the friend you respect the most
We can’t chose someone to be there for us
We simply have to wait for them
That’s somehow someone will understand us
And accept us as we are
Friendship is the nicest thing God created for us
It doesn’t cost a cent
But somehow means a lot for us
To be able to live pleasantly
Friends are siblings that God never gave us
But still they are always there for us
To add happiness in our lives
And peace of mind
Can we be able to befriend with someone who doesn’t care for us?
Of course we can’t
They are maybe few in this world
But they should be true
The rule of friendship
Must be hand in hand
for it might be too late
When we realize that we meet
A Winner makes commitments;
A Loser makes promises.A Winner never quits;
Loser always quits.
Winners have dreams;
Loser have schemes.
Winners say,”I must do something”;
Losers say,”Something must be done.”
Winners are a part of the team;
Losers are apart from the team.
Winners see the gain;
Losers see the pain.
Winners see possibilities;
Losers see problems.
Winners hardly get mad;
Losers always upset.
Winners never whine;
Losers always bitching.
Winners are not pretender;
Losers wannabe know it all.
Winners believe in win/win;
Losers believe for them to win someone has to lose.